Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Sunday Salon


So it's almost November..yay! November is a month of Birthdays for me, Hubby's is the 1st, mine is the 11th, and my sister's is the 18th! Then of course there is Thanksgiving! It's going to be very busy! I'm hoping for a much better reading month! October started out with lots of hope for a lot of books read, but alas, it did not come to be. I tanked. BIG TIME!
Boo on you October! Boo to you Sir!

I had too many distractions this month. Work and adjusting to that, my son getting sick, and basically just me being exhausted a LOT. So yeah, my goals went unmet. I hate that. :(


I am hopeful for a better month in November! I really want to hit my goal of  110 books in 2011 so I'll have to put the pedal to the metal! Rawr! 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of bday wishes in November. That's how it is in my family with December (me 26th, hubs 28th). It makes it a fun month. :) Sending birthday wishes to you and yours and better reading vibes for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad October was such a dud for you. Here's hoping that November is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your reading in November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This past week was not that great, but overall, October has been a good month for me. I celebrated lots of birthdays this month, including mine.

    Happy birthday to you in November. My oldest son was born in November.

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!