1. What are you reading right now? Tomorrow, When The War Began
2. How many books have you read so far? finished 1 and read another completely-2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Night Eternal
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I took off work for the weekend. I usually have to work weekends.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, he's called Trent and he's 7 years old. I deal with him ..well by taking a break and hanging out with him for a bit. He's a cool distraction!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much I get read in one day. It's not as much as some people but it's pretty good for me!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, not really. It seems to be running pretty well actually! :) As per usual!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Get a babysitter, or get my husband to take the day off?
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not quite yet, ask me again in about four hours! LOL
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Take little breaks every hour. Move around. Drink lots of water. Switch up the snacks a bit. A little junk food and then a little healthy food.
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting!