Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: 7am-8am (CST)

1st Update:

Feelings: Super excited to do this again! I LURVE da readathon! I'm well rested and fed and definitely a bit hyper! Let's do this thang!
Book: Finishing up Pyxis for the first book.
Pages Read: Starting at 115/178 ending:
Time Reading: 58 minutes
 Food Stuffs: Coffee and water
Challenges: Introduction
1)Where are you reading from today? My living room, in my comfy chair!
2)Three random facts about me…I've got wet hair right now, I'm learning how to use this laptop, and I'm wide awake for a change!
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 12 I think....
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? I do! I would love to finish 4 books from start to end.
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?  It's all about the fun! Don't stress out! Just relax and enjoy it!
End Results: Finished Pyxis...!

Blogs Visited:
24hourreadathon.com

3 comments:

  1. You're off to a great start! I always spend too much time online, but that's why my pile has lots of graphic novels and such. I'll calm down in a bit and get some serious reading done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend a lot of time online, too! And I can't believe you got up early to eat. I set my coffee pot to brew at 7:50 and then I grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge and ate it while I did the first mini-challenge. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading! I'm having a lot of fun with the read-a-thon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!