Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: 9am-10am (CST)

3rd Update:

Feelings: Still pretty good! I'm somewhat determined to avoid internet chit chat this hour! I wanna get as much reading as I can done!
Book: Allison Hewitt is Trapped
Pages Read:70/348
Time Reading: 55 minutes
Food Stuffs: sweet tea and cheesy grits..true southern food! lol
Challenges:
None this hour..will probably take a reading break after this book and do a few challenges! Should be fun!
End Results:
I read a bit more this hour! I'm loving this book very much! I love a good zombie book!

Blogs Visited:
24hourreadathon.com

1 comment:

  1. It's really hard to avoid all the stuff going on online. I had to just turn my computer off for the first few hours to get some solid reading time in before I dove into cheering and commenting for awhile. I hope you're un-distrated and having a great readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!