Saturday, October 22, 2011

Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet?

Youngin's it should be 6am CST (I'm writing this ahead of time)  and I'm just now getting up and ready! My coffee should be brewing right now,  and I'm probably rubbing the sleep crust out of my eyes! I'm most likely very twitchy from the excitement! I've got my stack all stacky and my chair all comfy! In other words...I'm ready to go!

I've stocked up on noshables and drinkables. I've taken the whole entire weekend off work! Woot! I have even borrowed a laptop so I don't have to share the computer! Which means HOURLY updates! Yay! I know the hourly thing may get old after a while, but for now thems my plans!

This is me right about now:
I'm probably doing a lot of this as well:
Waiting for the time to come to start reading and getting into the action! I swear to you I will probably go cross eyed looking at that darn thing!

Ready to Partay?

4 comments:

  1. I am so ready for Readathon! Happy Readings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm excited too! 15 mins to go! I'm gonna... I don't know what I'm gonna do! Make coffee or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! I love your "Holy crap!" drawing :)

    Good luck today! Only a few minutes to go now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!