Saturday, October 1, 2011

October TBR and September Totals


September was not as smooth as I thought it was going to be! I didn't read anywhere near the amount I had wished! I did read, but yeah I could have upped my game a little bit! Here is my list:
September

  • Mile81-Stephen King (ebook)
  • Love Lies Bleeding-Jess McConkey
  • Sinexia-Atonus Perry
  • Dead of Night (ebook) Jonathan Maberry
  • Married with Zombies-Jesse Petersen
  • The Last Book in the Universe-Rodman Philbrick
  • Shut Out-Kody Keplinger
  • Patient Zero-Jonathan Maberry
  • Brave New World-Aldous Huxley
Soo for the month of October..I'm going to set aside a stack of books that I definitely want to read and review!
  1. Rebecca-Daphne Du Maurier
  2. Pumpkin Roll-Josi S. Kilpack
  3. Ada-R. A. McDonald (started this one but then put it aside)
  4. Tomorrow, When the War Began-John Marsden
  5. The Map of Time-Felix J. Palma
  6. Sanctus-Simon Toyne
  7. The Night Circus-Erin Morgenstern
  8. Pride Prejudice and Zombies (STARTED but didn't finish)
  9. Halo and Hades-Alexandra Adornetto
I believe that if I can read those 10 books in one month I will be a happy girl! :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!