Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-a-Thon Starts Tomorrow!




Click the image to learn more!

Hey all you peoples! Get ready to read because it starts tomorrow! At 9am CST and I'm ready like Freddy (not sure who Freddy is but yeah I'm just like him!) I will have my coffee and my books a ready ;)

Sooooo what am I reading? Well here is a loverly picture of the stack that I shall be picking from!
(sorry it's so dark!)

From top to bottom: Pride and Prejudice, Pale Demon, The Ice Princess, The Girl in the Green Raincoat, Blood Red Road, Don't Breathe A Word, Before I Go To Sleep, The Map Of Time.

Also (not pictured)
I have two books on my Nook that I will be reading.
They are: Deadline by Mira Grant and Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb

These aren't in any order and I reserve the right to pick other books from my TBR stack which is MASSIVE!

So look for my starting line post! I will be doing updates (probably every two hours or so) and checking in on other blogs as well! I have to work but I will probably squeeze in some time during! Shhh..don't tell! ;)

Anyways, click the button to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!