Monday, July 2, 2012

What are you Reading?

I am more than pleased at the reading I got done this last week. I hope for another week full of reading and reviews!

Read-a-long Plans
  • Rebecca-Ch. 1-4 (whole book should be done by July 17th)
  • Anna Karenina pt. 1 &2 (read these by July 7th
  • Middlemarch (this should have been finished by the end of June, but I'm going to shoot for Friday)
Review Books and Library Books: 
  • Ender's Game
  • Wishbone-(ebook) start..review due July 6th
  • Going Bovine-(library) start
Upcoming Reviews:
  • A Monster Calls
  • The Death Cure
These are my plans for the week! What are you going to read?

4 comments:

  1. :) I just shelved A Monster Calls in my YA room today. Enjoy!

    Happy reading this week! The Brunette Librarian Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Anna Karenina one of these days!

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. A readalong is the best way to get through Anna Karenina. I read it with Oprah years ago...It was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Monster Calls is a pretty good read. I have no idea what I'm going to read for the rest of the week, maybe Lauren Groff's Arcadia. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!