Sunday, July 15, 2012

High Summer Read-a-Thon Intro Post


Yes, I cannot resist these lovely things at all! People "RATs" are like crack to me! I do try to give them up but alas, I'm hooked. So, since my lovely friend Michelle is hosting this one, I just HAD to sign up! So here I am, y'all!

This is a week-long RAT so I am posting my reading list. I probably won't read them all, but I will do what I can!


My List: 
  • Read-a-longs (Rebecca and Anna K and Graceling)
  • Going Bovine
  • Legay of Tril: Soulbound
  • Wicked Lovely
  • Arranged
  • The Unseen
  • The Roots of the Olive Tree
Quite a lofty list, and I may even switch some of these out. I do however want to read at LEAST 3 books this week! I can't wait! :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list! I think I'm gonna go sign up and try. I just have to get on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm hoping to read at least 3 also. As long as I don't have a week like last week I'll be able to do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're joining me again. You have a great list there! I'm reading Anna K. too (and Graceling, of course) and I'm behind on it. Big surprise...and still haven't finished Middlemarch. I'm such a fail. lol! The starting line linky is up if you want to link up. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I'll be watching your reads with interest - I have AK and Going Bovine wishlisted, Wicked Lovely and Graceling are on Mount TBR and Rebecca's one of my favourite books! :)

    I'm participating too, so hop over and see me if you need a break from all that reading!
    Ellie @ Musings of a Bookshop Girl
    http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!