Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Sunday Salon for 4/3

The Sunday Salon.com


Well my reading plans fell flat. I wished I had a good excuse. I just got lazy again. Ah well, what do they say? It takes 28 days to form a habit? Is that right? So here is to another week and another try to get organized again! Bright side!
I have my planner out and I'm gonna be a planning this week! It's super important and super exciting! Saturday is READ-A-THON DAY! I'm all signed up to participate and to HOST! Woot woot!

If you haven't signed up...get your butt over to the sign-up sheet and get your books sorted out!
Dooo eeetttt! You know you want to! It's so so so so fun! Click the button^^ Peeer pressure!

On a confessional type note, I have to admit to two very flimsy excuses for the not reading as much this last week thing.

One being the fact that I took on a few extra hours at work. Yes I work at home, but I still do WORK. I have to make the money so I can keep my book habit monkey fed and watered, right? OH yeah and those pesky little thingies called bills. Ah well. That's excuse numeral uno.

Excuse number two is this thing:
This game is creepy goodness and wonderful! I have been wanting to play it for AGES and I finally got my hands on a copy of it! So when I am not cleaning or working, this is what I have been doing. Playing til my eyes were droopy. Yes, I am a geek. I'm cool with that.

So there you have it. Today I will try to get as much reading in. I have some nifty things in store for you guys soon!




2 comments:

  1. Yes, there are plenty of reading distractions...and then there's the weather. Spring has sprung.

    I have never participated in a READ-A-THON, and my hesitation is about not knowing if I can commit to a bloc of time.

    More to think about....

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Bioshock! I loved that game oh so very much. The ending came as quite a surprise! I hope you are enjoying it immensely!

    Video games are the main reason why I don't read as much as I ought to. They are oh so addictive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!