Friday, April 1, 2011

New Read-a-Long! John Adams by David McCullough


Wallace over at Unputdownables is hosting a read-a-long for this book! I am really digging on the idea of trying to read a biography like this, but I know I'll need the interaction with other people to help me out along the way. I am waiting on my book to arrive, so I won't be on time for the first two posts but I will play catch up as fast as I can!

Here is the schedule:

READING SCHEDULE:

Week #/ dates :: Chapters to Read

Week One/ April 1-7 :: ch. 1
Week Two/ April 8-14 :: ch. 2
Week Three/ April 15-21:: ch. 3
Week Four/ April 22-28 :: ch. 4
Week Five/ April 29- May 5 :: ch. 5
Week Six/ May 6-12 :: ch. 6
Week Seven/ May 13-19 :: ch. 7
Week Eight/ May 20-26 :: ch. 8
Week Nine/ May 27-June 2 :: ch. 9
Week Ten/ June 3-June 9 :: ch. 10
Week Eleven/ June 10-16 :: ch. 11
Week Twelve/ June 17-23 :: ch. 12

POSTING SCHEDULE:

Post #/ date post should be up on blog:

Start up Post/ April 1
Week One Review/ April 8
Week Two Review/ April 15
Week Three Review/ April 22
Week Four Review/ April 29
Week Five Review/ May 6
Week Six Review/ May 13
Week Seven Review/ May 20
Week Eight Review/ May 27
Week Nine Review/ June
Week Ten Review/ June 10
Week Eleven Review/ June 17
Week Twelve Review (Final Review)/ June 24


Click the button to join up! I can't wait til I can crack this one open!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're joining! It's a good time.

    Just a reminder -- even if you don't post for those first two weeks, go ahead and leave me a comment letting me know that you are still waiting on the book (that will help me remember not to take you off the list -- I take people off the read-a-long list if 2 weeks go by without hearing from them, and don't want to do that to you accidentally).

    Really looking forward to discussing the book with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this! Thanks for visiting my blog--it's nice to "meet" you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!