Monday, December 2, 2013

TV Post: The Walking Dead (Mid-Season Finale) SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I LOVE The Walking Dead! I have no idea how people can hate on it, but anyhoodle. I have a few characters that I love so so so much! Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Carol, and Hershel. Well last night, I had to say goodbye to one of them.... Spoilers below:


My sweet sweet old man! I am so sorry what they did to you! It made me straight up screech then scream at the TV! I am going to miss you sir! You were the voice of reason in a world that didn't make much damn sense! You were the Santa Claus looking Grandpappy/Daddy of the group, and you will be SO VERY MISSED!  I like this pic, because he looks like he's found some peace. I hate this pic because of what comes directly after this scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!