Monday, April 30, 2012

What Are You Reading Monday?

So last week was suckish. I got sick and so did the kid. We both feel fine but we are still  holding on to the sniffles and the coughs. I sound like a 12 pack a day smoker, which sucks. Anyway, needless to say after I started  to feel better I was flailing about trying to catch up with work.  Not a lot of reading was done last week. *pout*

So this week I am going to make up for it! BIG TIME! Yay!

To Be Read:
  • Soulless-Gail Carriger (finish)
  • Siege-Rhiannon Frater
  • Ashes-Ilsa J. Bick
  • Let the Right One In-John Ajvide Lindqvist
  • Eve-Anna Carey
Maybe I'll have a bout of productivity and read more!? Who knows? :)

What are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. Oh Siege! I've only read the first book, I have to get my butt into gear with this series.

    What I'm Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people have had that little flu that's going around. Hope you feel much better this week!

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better! I have Ashes on my massive TBR pile too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these titles...I'll be watching for your reviews. Enjoy your week!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were all sick, too! Same thing. It was the cold from hell! Glad you guys are feeling better, now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!