Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekend Reading...and Things!

So this week has been fun. I'm kinda enjoying my new work schedule, but it's taking some getting used to. I read more this week, but didn't QUITE read as much as I had hoped/dreamed/imagined I would. So I had this brilliant idea when I woke up this morning! I will make the to do list for things I MUSTEST do this weekend!
My  To Do:
  • Read: Ashes
  • Review and Schedule: Soulless
  • Review and Schedule: Siege
  • Set up Weekly Reading Plan post: It's Library week ya'll! 
  • Also Monday Mailbox post: More books I has gotten them and it was glorious
There! I may try to squeeze in Eve, if I get finished with Ashes in time, but I'm not gonna go crazy here! What are your plans for the weekend?

oh yeah and random Daryl :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Very impressive schedule! I need to write some reviews and hopefully squeeze some reading time in, but my plates pretty full with errands and a few work projects. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I love random Daryl! You just made my weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NORMAN REEDUS! I just died! Came back. And died again! SWOON!

    Talk Supe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!