Friday, April 20, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon!

It's tomorrow! I'm so excite! I have sorted out my stack of books, and am in the process of getting other shizz done so I don't hafta do it tomorrow! Woot! So if you haven't already signed up..whataya waiting on? Hit the button up chere ^ and get yourself signed up! You cannot miss this fun!

Here is my stack! I reserve the right to change it up of course, but this is the preliminary stack.


Yes I know it's upside down but still..you can see I have a LOT of diverse reading ahead of me. I have a few read-a-long books that I may throw in there to spice it up all classic like..Yeah. :)

I can't wait for tomorrow! My start time is 7am, so I'm going to go to bed pretty early tonight to get as MUCH sleep as I can sleep. :) Happy Thoning!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you make it through the stack. Looks like a nice selection of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pile of books! I loved the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but I have to let you know it's got a bit of a slow start (books 2 and 3 are much faster though!). And Soulless! Oh, my God! I just listened to the audio recently and I loved it, perfect Readathon book! I can't wait to read your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost 2am and I'm still up so 7am may be a deal breaker. Going to bed soon so we'll see. =O) Great diversity of books there, as you said. I loved The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Have fun! I'm sure I will be popping in again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some good choices. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do have a great selection! City of Bones and Fever are very good - Fever is particularly a good sequel for Wither :) I really enjoyed them both! I haven't read the Scorpio Races yet, but I need to do that one soon.

    Keep it up, I'm impressed you were up at 7am for this! :)

    Brenna from Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soulless. That's a fun series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!