Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday New Somethings....

What's New:
  • I got a J-O-B! Yup! It's a work from home job and it's only part-time (for now) but yay I got work! We aren't too strapped but the extra $$ certainly helps! So that starts tomorrow night!
  • My son has one week left til school starts then he begins the 1st grade! I have one week to get all his school supplies, get him a hair cut, and of course clothes shopping! The boy is growing like a weed!
  • I got some new books! The Replacement, Princess of Glass, The Hot Box (I'm not sure, but I think this was sent to me by accident as I don't remember requesting it) The Wolf of Tebron, and The Book of Eli. I'll organize my TBR list sometime this week to include them.
What about you? Anything new in your world?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower! I'm also a wife, mommy, and book lover. I can't wait to read more!
    Lacey@love.laugh.read
    http://websterfam4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!