Friday, July 30, 2010

Review: Damaged


Damaged: A Maggie O'Dell Novel by Alex Kava

I didn't know that this was part of a series. It didn't really matter because I wasn't lost at all! I actually found out as I was reading but that didn't stop me from loving this book! It's your typical crime drama, BUT it's well written and fun to read! I liked Maggie and thought she was a tough smart chick! I liked her from page one!
The plot is a little complex but not unrealistic. The characters are well written and developed. You really get into it from the start, which I wasn't expecting. If you like CSI type shows and books that are similar then you will love this book! I'm definitely going to pick up a few of the other books in this series!

  • Hardcover: 272 pages
  • Publisher: Doubleday; First Edition edition (July 13, 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0385531990
  • ISBN-13: 978-0385531993

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!