Friday, March 17, 2023

Friday Check In And Weekend Reading Plans

 


Finished: 


Got a spiffy little chunk read:


Starting today and going on through Sunday at Midnight (No more Last of Us...*cries*) I will be doing my own personal Weekend Readathon!

No rules, just read as much as I can. i.e.-any spare moment I have. I aim to finish at least one book. 

My stack includes these lovelies:

  • The Moonstone 
  • A Scandal in Bohemia (SH short story)
  • The Red-Headed League (SH, ss)
  • Murder at an Irish Bakery by Carleen O'Connor
  • The Shadow of Theron by Kathryn Troy
  • White Teeth by Zadie Smith 
I do have work today and Saturday but I am stupid behind on my Goodreads goals, so here we go! Coffee will fuel me through! 

What are you reading this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!