Sunday, July 3, 2011

It’s All About Independence Read-A-Thon Day 3


I didn't get much done yesterday because of the headache but today I'm back on track and ready for some action ;) Join in the fun! Don't forget to use #independenceRAT to chat on Twitter (@lexley)!

9:00-1:00pm (working 10-1pm)
Book: Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Starting Page: 105
Ending Page: 153
Notes: probably only read about 2.5 total (read in spurts in between busy times)

1:oo-4:00
Book: Wither
Starting: 153
Ending: 358
Notes: Book 3 down! Yay!

Family went out for dinner then watched a movie.

8:00pm-10:00pm
Book: Divergent
Starting: 1
Ending: 44
Notes: By this time I was pretty tired so my reading was very slow. :(






End of the Day Totals

Time Read: approx. 7.5 hours
Books Finished: 1
Pages Total: 297

1 comment:

  1. I loved Wither . . . eager to hear what you thought of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!