Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Read-a-Thon Starts Tomorrow!

Photobucket

So tomorrow starts the weekend read-a-thon hosted by Lesley at Young Adult Books Reviewed there doesn't seem to be any specific rules except I'm assuming there is a theme. I'm going through my books right now and picking the creepy, spooky, or horror orientated books that I'd like to read!

I don't work on Friday's so I'm going to start a little early, probably around 8am CST and read until I can't read anymore! :) I love me a good read-a-thon!

(UPDATED)
So far my list looks like this:

  • The Historian-Elizabeth Kostova
  • Immortal Beloved-Cate Teirnan
  • Drood-Dan Simmons
  • Frankenstein's Monster-Susan Heyboer O'Keefe (just got this from the nice Fed-Ex man!)
  • Arsenic and Clam Chowder-James D.Livingston
  • and finish-John Dies at the End by David Wong
There is my book list so far! I'll probably add one or two, who knows! Happy Reading you guys!

Oh! It's not too late to sign up if you want, just click the button up there ^^

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun and that's a great list! I also wanna read The Historian. I hear it's a bit slow to start but then gets really good :)

    ♥Isalys
    PS: Help us Create A Halloween Story and while you're there, you can sign up to win our Halloween Prize Pack {includes a copy of "Eat Prey Love" by K. Sparks}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had The Historian on my bookshelf since it came out, I just never am in the mood to read it! But I guess now would be a great time, let me know what you think :)
    Hope you have fun, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!