Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon Day 4



Well you guys! Yesterday was fun, but I didn't read as much as I'd like. :( So here's crossing my fingers to a productive reading day!

I'm going to start the reading day at 7:00am today!

Here are the books that I am going to read:

The Black Dahlia (starting on page 132) Stopped on 206-Total 74
Fallen (starting on page 25) Stopped on 43-Total 18
The Greyfriar (starting on page 1)

Now I know that seems like I'm crazy picking out three books, but I seem to have reading ADD at the moment, so I figured I'd be more productive if I give myself a wider selection today! Hope it works!

End Time: 10:00pm
Pages Read:
Books Finished:

2 comments:

  1. I have only finished one book this week but I am hoping that my reading will pick up today too. I'm going to try a lighter read this time, I think. Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you what, Melissa. The sleep bug has hit me so bad this week! I'm not working right now so while the kids were at school today, I slept! I would try to read and kept dozing off. Then tonight, while I was watching The Mentalist, I fell asleep...AGAIN...and slept until 11:30. So it looks like I'll be reading tonight since I'm not in the least sleepy now.

    I do hope you're having fun! It sounds like you are. Keep up the good reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!