Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Final Stats for the Year

Books Read-81
Challenges Completed-0
Total Pages Read-30,263

Some of my favorites of 2010 were Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, If I Stay by Gayle Forman,
The Distant Hours by Kate Morton,Feed by Mira Grant, and Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry.

As you can see, zombies where a prevalent theme for me. I love Zombies and the Horror genre in general,
and that will never change but this year I will challenge myself to read outside of the box. I will aim for
more pages read and definitely read more books!

So there are my totals for good ole 2010! Not to spectacular but not too shabby! I'm gonna blow them outta
the water next year though!

1 comment:

  1. ooo, you'll have to visit me often as i have zombie stuff planned almost every month and definitely in september! happy reading for 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!