Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow!


*this is not my picture..but I wished it was! Isn't it purty?

Here in Alabama (northeast part) we are being told that we will get some major white stuff this weekend! Whereas, the kidlet is stoked beyond belief, the mommy is not quite so! I love to look at the pretty snow, but I hate hate hates with firey passion the cold! Winter is not my favorite season.

So why am I writing about this? Well, because I just want to give you all a heads up..if we get the snow we have been promised (about 6 inches in some parts OR MORE!!!) then chances are I'll loose internet. That's just how we roll here in the sticks! So if that happens, I won't be able to post. *weeping angels all around*

If it does snow and my internets goes down, then I can see a very productive reading weekend. That is as long as it's JUST the internet and not the power! Yay!

So have a wonderific weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower from a Friday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!