Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon Day 3


Well it's day three! Woo hoo! I'm going to focus on two books today! I want to finish up The Black Dahlia and finish up Fallen (ebook!)
So them's my plans!
Don't forget to use #readathon To talk to Everyone Else Participating!
Starting Time: 7:00am
Starting Book: The Black Dahlia (finish)-didn't finish
Start Page: 45
Ending page: 132
Second Book: Fallen-Did not get to Fallen Today!
Books Read:-none finished
Pages Read: 82
End Time: 10:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great and it sounds like you're enjoying yourself, which is the most important thing! How are you liking The Black Dahlia? I did not like it much. I'll be interested to read your review. Anyway, glad you're having fun. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if I'm enjoying it or not. It sure is interesting though. The language is definitely something that is making me shiver a little.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!