Monday, January 24, 2011

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon Final Post


It's over. I had a blast and can't wait to see other people's totals and what they read! Got my handy dandy notebook ready to pile on more to the TBR list! So here are my totals! I had such a great time!!

Total Days Participating: Jan. 17th-23rd
Total Pages Read: 1055
Total Books Read or Completed: 4 books
  1. Fallen-Lauren Kate-ebook
  2. The Black Dahlia-James Ellroy
  3. Down the Road-Bowie Ibarra
  4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
I'm so proud of myself! I didn't read all day everyday but I did make it a point to read as much as I could whenever I could, which is something that I plan on continuing to do!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Melissa! I'm so glad you joined me and that you enjoyed yourself. If you haven't already, and if you haven't read it, jot down By Fire, By Water by Mitchell James Kaplan in your notebook. It was an excellent book.

    My next read-a-thon, Spring's Serenity Read-A-Thon, will be in April. Be watching for the dates!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!