I've noticed that plenty of bloggers have put these lists up about what they plan on doing for the new year. So after much pondering, here are my 2011 Reading and/or Things Bookish Resolutions!
- Post everyday! I haven't been good about this at all. I know that it makes my blog look stale and abandoned, so I will get on the ball and try to make sure new content is up at least everyday (barring of course a lack of things for which to say!)
- Less ads. Yup, my family went through a very difficult time in 2010 and I had to make some money somehow. I used my blog like a dirty whore and that will stop this year. IF I ever post another ad it will be something related to books. End of story. I have a new job that I make pretty decent money on so we aren't in dire need now.
- Reviews! More of them shall be written and posted! I will strive for at least two a week.
- Contests! I love them! I will do more of them! :)
- Weekly Memes. I'm on the fence about this. On one hand, they help with that posting content everyday thing and on the other they seem rather lazyish. I might just pick one or two and commit to those per week.
Oh and by the way: