Monday, January 10, 2011

What Are You Reading Monday?

To Read This Week:
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner-finish it up! And
Across the Universe by Beth Revis


***If I get these done this week I'll start on The Radleys*****

Nook Books of the Week
Like ClockWork by Bonnie Dee -This is a pretty short one!
and
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler

Last week I didn't get all of my list done! I did however read and review
Boneshaker-My review

***My list here is pretty flexible. I am aiming for these but will probably not read them all.*****

6 comments:

  1. I am reading good things about The Radleys -- hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I read AtU last week and Like Clockwork hehe! *high fives*

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing Across The universe on the blogs and it looks like one I need to check out more closely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting list of books. Haven't heard of any of them before now, so I guess I need to do some homework. Happy Monday and happy reading this week!

    Oh, and I really love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Across the Universe, and Hunger has been on my list for a while :)

    I also wanted to let you know that I think your blog is awesome, so I've passed on a blog award to you at my blog here.

    I'm sorry if you don't accept awards, but I still wanted to pass it on and spread the word about your awesome blog. :)

    Ambur
    Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to check out your review of Boneshaker. It's on my To Read list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!