Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser comes from "The Greyfriar" by Clay and Susan Griffith


****Some Gore****
"The tall female vampire with the long black braid snarled and moved. The dark creature seemed to appear in from of the two soldiers as they frantically worked their rifle bolts. The two men disintegrated into a shower of viscera and bone without another shot or sound. The female paused to lick the hot blood off her hands." pg. 27

**did I forget to mention that I love vampires when they are evil badass, bloodsucking, non-"vegetarians?"***

5 comments:

  1. Eeeee ouch? LOL. Sounds vicious! I really want to read this one though. Nice choice!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH vamps I have been wanting to read this one badly- heard good things about it. Great teaser.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vampires, but haven't given this one a try because the cover seemed kind of cheesy. Is it worth reading?

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far it's pretty good. I guess I'm a cheesedog cuz I kinda like the cover LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!