Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon Day 2



It's not too late to sign up! Just click my button up there and then you can join in on the fun! If you wanna hop on twitter and talk to us then you should use the hashtag #readathon ! So get your books ready, sign up, and crack open a book!



Starting Book: Down the Road (finish)
Starting at pg: 60
Starting Time: 7:00 AM
Second Book: The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy (for the Lost Entwife's Read-a-Long)

Finishing Time: About 10:30pm
Book Finished: Down the Road (152)

Total Pages Read Today: 197

When I have the start/stop times these are when I open the book the first time and close it for the last time of the day. I'm not reading straight from 7am-10:30pm. I wished I could do that! I do have work, a home to keep up, and most importantly a child to wrangle! :)

2 comments:

  1. How goes it? Hope you're enjoying your reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a great time reading! Had to go to my son's awards show so I didn't get much reading down this morning, but i plan on more today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!