Monday, January 17, 2011

Starting Line (A Winter's Respite)


I'm starting with Across the Universe by Beth Revis. I didn't get finished last week so that's what I'm focusing on today! Here's the stats:

Starting at pg: 162
Starting Time: 7:10 A.M
Finishing Time: (ATU) 4:30pm
Pages Read: 236 pages
Book Finished: Across the Universe

Second Book:
Book: Down the Road by Bowie Ibarra (Not on my original list but I can't say no to zombies!)
Start Time: 5:00pm
End Time:6:30 PM
Pages:55


Total Pages Read Today:291

2 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa! Glad you're joining me this week. Hope we all get a lot of reading done!

    If you talk to anyone on Twitter before I do, can you make sure they know to sign in so they'll be entered in the giveaway? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background for you blog, it is very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!