Friday, January 7, 2011

Follow Me Friday



To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://stalkingthebookshelves.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6 comments:

  1. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-book-blog-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! O_0 arsenic and clam chowder (Library Thing Reading Stack) very interesting name~~

    New Follower!

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m a little red in the face to confess that Riddle of Berlin, a book the author Cym Lowell gave me for guest blogging for him while he was on vacation is still on my TBR pile! This year I’ll read it. I meant it!

    Thank God It’s Follow Friday!

    Howard A. Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by for Follow Friday :P Visit my blog and enter the giveaway when you get the chance! www.bethebooks.blogspot.com :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!