Friday, January 21, 2011

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon Day 5



How are you all doing? I'm reading a lot and this is great! Haven't finished anymore books but I feel like today is going to be a good one! I'll check out #readathon on Twitter often!

My books:
The Black Dahlia-starting pg. 206-Ending 208 (yes..that's just 2 measly pages)
Fallen-starting pg. 43-Ending 125 (82 pages..obviously the book I focused on the most!)
The Greyfriar-starting pg. 12

I'll still focus on these books. So far they are all pretty interesting so I don't think I need to throw anymore into the mix. I don't think my brain could take it!

Starting time: 7am (remember I don't read all this time it's just the first minute I get to crack open a book!)
Ending Time: I think I stopped reading around 4pm (i was super tired)
Pages Read: 84
Books Completed: (crossing my fingers i get one today!)-None! A big fat goose egg ZERO :(

Oh and another thing! Reviews are going to come next week. I'm just focusing on the reading this week. I'm taking notes as I go so I won't forget anything! So look for those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!