Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon Day 7 Last Day


Aww, today is the final day of the read-a-thon! Catch me chatting every now and then on Twitter using #readathon! I'm going to have a busy day today so I don't know what will get done but so far I've finished 3 books!! Three!!
Starting tomorrow I will be reviewing all the books that I've read this week so watch for those! I'm hoping I can finish the Black Dahlia and really crack into the Greyfriar!

Here Be the Books:
  • The Black Dahlia starting page 221 FINISHED page 371-150
  • The Greyfriar starting page 12
Total Pages Read Today: 150 pages
Books Completed: One-The Black Dahlia

2 comments:

  1. Wow, three books...I'm impressed! I'll be having my next seasonal read-a-thon in April. It will be scheduled well away form Dewey's 24 hour and I'm going to call it Spring's Serenity read-a-thon. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds pretty good! I'm a read-a-thon slut so I'll probably join up! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!