Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon Day 6



Well yesterday wasn't very productive. I worked, then I vegged. My husband came home and after the boy went to sleep we had some adult beverages (very rarely do we do this lol) and watched movies. It was fun, but since I am not used to drinking anymore my head is a bit messed up today. Not sure how much reading I will do.

Still going to focus on the books I have been working on:
  • Fallen (start on page 125) Ended on page 271 (FINISHED!)(146 pages)
  • The Black Dahlia (start on page 208) Ended on page 221 (boo 13 pages)
  • The Greyfriar (start on page 12)
I'm slow to start this morning so I'd say
Start Time: 9am
Pages Read: 159 pages total
Books Finished: One! Fallen by Lauren Kate
Time Finished:not sure when I stopped last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!