Saturday, December 3, 2022

I'm Going On An Adventure!


 So I want to really get a good chunk of my reading goals done by the end of this weekend! Starting at 3pm (off work) I will be a reading machine! I'm really loving LoTRs and want to finish The Two Towers this weekend! 


I'm starting on page 470 of my complete set. The Two Towers ends on page 725.

That's a nice hunk of book I know but I think I can do it!


I also want to try to get in at least one more this weekend if possible!

Which book should be my second one?
Cast your vote:

  • Crime and Punishment
  • American Gods
  • Elantris
  • City of Thieves  


So what are you reading this weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. I vote for Crime & Punishment, since I haven't read the others 😄
    I'm still on my Christmas readings: a short story collection of French authors and a novella.
    Have fun with your readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!