Monday, December 12, 2022

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

 


I'm just two books away from my goal for this year! I think I can make it! So this week I'm going to try to get as much reading in as I can! It's rough this time of year, but I think I can do it! I've been chugging away quite nicely at The Lord of the Rings series, but I did manage to slide into the Christmas Spirit and read A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. 

So this is what I'll be reading this week:

The last book in the trilogy. The Return of the King
I'm also going to try to finish up Crime and Punishment. I really like it but it's kind of on the dry side. I'm about halfway through, so hopefully I can get that one done. IF (BIG IF) I have any spare time I'll also finish up American Gods. 

So what are you reading this week? Let me know! 


1 comment:

  1. A Christmas Carol always provides a nice & refreshing break from chunksters like LOTR.
    I'm currently starting two books at the same time: The Woodlanders (Thomas Hardy) and Rural Hours (Susan Fenimore Cooper).
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!