Friday, August 5, 2011

Sizzling Summer Read-a-thon

Photobucket 

So I'm totally addicted to these awesome-sauce things called Read-a-Thons! Duh! ;) So when I found out that there was one planned for today (5th) through the 7th I couldn't resist signing up!

So here be my plans:
  • catch up on read-a-longs
  • finish my two unfinished books
  • read at least one other book
That is all I'll plan that seems like enough for two days worth of reading! I won't say I'll read it all but I will do my best! Couch here I come! :) 


Oh dear..I'm just a big bundle of confusion today! I erased my progress because I thought I read it wrongly but I didn't. :(

So here's what I've read so far today:
  • Finished up The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King
  • Read my Reading from Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (for the read-a-long)
  • Now I'm reading the selection from The Mists of Avalon
I most likely will only get that much done. Tomorrow I will do better with updates and not delete all my progress :(

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for joining us!

    Sorry to hear you deleted your progress! :-( That's okay though! As long as you're reading and having fun, that's all that matters!

    Good luck and happy reading!

    Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!