Thursday, June 24, 2010

Music Boxes





I'm not really into girly things, but my little sister is and her birthday is coming up soon, in November! So in my slightly desperate quest to find the perfect gift for her, I have found the perfect online store! They sell beautiful and exquisitely made music boxes! I know she doesn't have a music box so I figured that this would be the perfect gift! She has a ton of jewelry and doesn't have anything really feminine and pretty to store it in. She loves things like this and it would be functional as well!

I really want to get her something special and personal since she is my only sister *awww* and she's been a great one! I love the selection of Musical Boxes for Babies! I mean how adorable are they? The baseball one is perfect for her son! I know she'd love any of the boxes that they have, but I think it's going to be a tough call. It's either the baseball one or anyone of the beautiful Ballerina Musical Boxes. Ah, decisions decisions! It's so hard to pick when they all are so pretty and I wished I could buy them all for her!

**this is an ad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!