Friday, May 14, 2010

Product Review: Eden Fantasys **Adult Product Review**



***This is a review for an Adult Store ***

I am very happy to be a member of the Eden Fantasys review program! They have a great website and a wonderful selection of adult themed items! There is enough variety to satisfy anyone's cravings, whether they are mild or wild! I was able to navigate the website very easily and pick out my product! I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to pick so I waited til my husband came home (and the kiddo was asleep lol) to browse the shop. I was kinda curious about the "adult toys" but settled on the Fishnet and Vinyl Chemise Set. This is found in the aptly named Sexy Lingerie section of the store. And trust me there is a LOT of sexy lingerie! My husband's face when he saw it was priceless! I knew instantly that I had to try this one! LOL

Let me tell you this set is wonderful! I was afraid that I wouldn't look sexy in it but I have to admit that I did! I'm a girl with a few extra pounds on her but I still looked pretty darn good! I love how the vinyl in the front makes the rest of me look hourglass and not at all pudgy! I would say that it's a very forgiving outfit and that boost of self confidence along with the naughty little thong makes for an interesting night!

I won't go into the graphic details but I will say that both myself and my husband enjoyed this little number! The outfit is very well made, very sexy, and VERY *ahem* effective! I will recommend Eden Fantasys to anyone that wants to spice things up a bit in the bedroom!

***Picture of Item I reviewed***
fishnet and vinyl chemise set
The set includes:
  • Chemise
  • Neckband
  • Crop
  • Thong
Bottom style:
Mini skirt / Thong
Lingerie closure:
Velcro
Pattern:
Solid
Top style:
Straps
Material:
Fishnet / Vinyl
Color:
Black
Size:
One size fits most

1 comment:

  1. Buy Vibrator Australia and cheap adult products at adultsmart. Fleshlight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!