Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Monday What are you Reading?



This weekly (awesome) meme is orchestrated by Sheila over at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books!

So this week is gonna be super busy, but fun! I have TWO contests ending, a brand new kitten to get box trained, and my son is now home for the Summer! Also, I have a stack of TBR books a mile high! I swear sometimes my brain might explode from thinking about all the things I have to do! Nah..I kid.. I love it all!

So as of today here are the books I'm reading (or going to try) this week!
  1. The Two Towers (gonna try and finish)
  2. The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane-currently reading
  3. Blood Oath-looks so good!!!
So there ya go! I'm trying to get my mind all set up for the Fifth Annual 48 Hour Book Challenge set to take place this weekend! :) If you wanna get some reading in this weekend then you should check it out!!
What about you? What are you up to this week?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane as I've got that one waiting in my "to-read" stack of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Two Towers is a good one, but you're right. It's a large read. Right now I'm finishing up L.R. Saul's new fantasy novel called, "Bloodline Alliance." Love this one because of the building suspense and twists and turns that keep you going to the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!