Saturday, October 24, 2009

It Was Fun!!!


Progress Report: Page Total So Far-1031 / 4 Full Sized Books-1 Kid's Book

7:00am-8:00am-1st Hour-43 pages read-Alice-No Snacks
8-9am-2nd hour-70 pages read-Alice-No snacks
9-10am-3rd hour-89 pages read-Finished Alice-No Snacks
10-11-4th hour-Started Marked-71 pages read-Snacks-Baked Lays and a Vault Soda
11-12-5th hour-26 pages read (slow hour)-Marked-Carrot Sticks w/Ranch Dip-Vault Soda and Water
12-1pm-6th Hour-Marked-No Snacks-90 pages read
1pm-2pm-7th Hour-Marked-64 pages read-Lunch-Chicken Noodle Soup and a Vault Soda, shared some gummy worms with my son
2pm-3pm-8th Hour-Finished Marked-55 pages read-No Snacks, Started reading Sex, Drugs & Gefilte Fish
3pm-4pm-9th Hour-Finished Sex, Drugs-248 pages read (OMG this book is funny!) Snacks-olives and tea/ Also Tossed in a Kid's Book (Read it with my son) Too Many Visitors fr One Little House-40 pages
4pm-5pm-10th Hour-Snacks-Banana/Took a Break from Reading. Played outside with Kiddo.
5pm-6pm-11th Hour-Benny and Shrimp-No Snacks-66 pages read
6pm-7pm-12th Hour-Benny and Shrimp-Dinner-Fish sticks with Kiddo-12 pages read
7pm-8pm-13th Hour-Benny and Shrimp Finished-131 pages Read-No Snacks
8pm-9pm-14th Hour-Reading Betrayed-Husband came home with Pizza-18 pages (by now my energy levels were down)
9pm-10pm-15th hour-Betrayed-No Snacks-Trying to stay awake-8pages/Called it a night.

Not bad for a noob I think! I had so much fun! Thanks for all the people that visited my blog to cheer me on! You guys were great! I can't wait for the next one!

13 comments:

  1. Snacks are important during the read-a-thon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you update with snacks- as a food lover, that is wonderful to me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good progress-- keep it up and enjoy the rest of the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I'm totally gonna gain 10 lbs today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great. I got a little thrown off schedule this am, but I’m back on track now. Keep up the good work!

    I will surely need a nap a bit later unless, I walk around the house constantly until I fall over from exhaustion...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are doing excellently! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you're doing great! Can you believe we're past the half way point of the 'thon? It's gone by so fast! I hope you're still having fun - enjoy your remaining books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to hang in there! Halfway through - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You’re doing a fabulous job! You’re not that far now! just another hour or eight! Have fun with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're coming up on the final quarter! You've done great so far-see it through to the end! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!