Friday, May 5, 2023

Weekend Readathon!

 


I missed out on the official Readathon last weekend, but I also have my kiddo here so I didn't really "miss" it miss it. So I decided (along with my dude) to have one of my own. Starting today and going into Sunday night! 

I work today and some of tomorrow but all other non-worky times I'm gonna have my nose stuffed into a book! My dude will be joining me tomorrow after I get off work (and take a small nap)! 

My "grazing" stack goes a lil something like this: 

  • Silence of the Lambs (already started)
  • American Gods 
  • Good Omens
  • Madame Bovary (already started)
  • The Count of Monte Cristo (already started)
  • The Woman in White (already started)
  • A Game of Thrones
  • Sherlock Holmes Vol. 1 (already started)
  • Persuasion 
  • Gothic Tales
  • City of Thieves 
  • The Arrival 
  • Rhapsody
  • The Innocent Mage
NO I do not intend on finishing these books in just a few days, but I have given myself plenty to select and bounce around. I'm hoping to finish up SotLs today. 

I will post updates as the weekend goes on. If you wanna join along please do so and leave a linky or a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!