Monday, May 1, 2023

Happy Monday!

 Here we go into a brand new week and a brand new month! It's May you guys! I have some lofty pantsed goals too! 

By the end of May, I want to have read 10 books and reviewed at least 5 of them! I am also wanting to put another 20k words on the book that I started for CampNaNo in April. Plus, another 10k words on the 2nd project that I started as well. (Kind of my pathetic excuse for not being so active on the blog in April

I didn't get to participate in the readathon this last weekend. So, me and my man person are going to do a personal read-a-thon this weekend after I get off work. I'll take a short nap, then we plan on reading from then til whenever...then Sunday picking it back up for the day! 

In the meantime, I have increased my work hours. And I have a side gig that I want to make profitable.  I still am in school and still trying to learn me some Latin (to summon demons of course!) So, as you can see, I may be a bit insane with these goals but I think not! 

My tentative list for this week (Monday-Friday) 

  • The Silence of the Lambs-(currently reading)
  • Madame Bovary-(currently reading)
  • The Count of Monte Cristo (currently reading for a read-a-long so I'm not aiming to read it all just catch up with the group!)  
 So color me crazy, let the week begin! 

via GIPHY


Tell me about your books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!