Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon: 2/10-2/11



So guess what guise? 4 books! WHAT WHAT? Yeah that's how I'm doing this read-a-thon! Katniss better watch herself cuz THIS girl's the girl that's on FIYAH!






So today my plans are as such:


  • Drink coffee
  • do HOUSE things
  • Read
  • WORK 12-4
  • Drink a GALLON of coffee
  • Read
  • Gym (whilst reading)
  • READ
  • THE WALKING DEAD ZOMG! !!!!!!!!!
  • Read until bedtime ..which depending upon the amount of Daryl in the episode tonight I may be too hyper to go to bed until LATE. 
So there you have it! Let's read y'all!

 2/10
Book:  Into the Dark by Stacy Green-FINISHED

1 comment:

  1. hahahah!! I love that... FIYAH!

    I will be watching the Walking Dead as well! Can't wait to see how they're going to get out of that mess! It'll be exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!