Monday, May 23, 2011

Cover to Cover Challenge Read-a-Thon! Day 3

This is what I've supposed to do up until now: (Taken from a previous post)
Saturday 21st-
  1. Assassin's Apprentice-I would like to finish it tonight. (almost finished)
  2. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (haven't done)
Sunday 22nd-
  1. Catch Up-The Crimson Petal and The White (still need this)
  2. Catch Up-John Adams (i am not part of the read-a-long officially but I'd like to finish) (still need this)
Monday 23rd-
  1. Game of Thrones-finish it (ditto as above)

Yeah so you can see how far behind I am from my ridiculously self-imposed schedule! So what I'm going to focus on today is getting Assassin's Apprentice finished (shouldn't be that hard, it's really good!) and then grazing through these above!

Assassin's Apprentice:
starting: 329
ending: 435
Total Pages:106

I finished! Now onto the next book!

There that should do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!