Friday, September 17, 2010

Product Review : Stride Everyday






So here's the thing, 6 years ago I gave birth to my son and my body has NEVER been the same! Now I have an overactive bladder to begin with, so you can imagine the terror pregnancy reeked on the poor little thing! Not to mention, my son loved to use it as a kick ball! So yeah, I needed a little help with leaks! It's been years now since I was pregnant, but I still occasionally have leaks, especially when I'm doing things like: exercising, heavy lifting, and of course, when I have a cold. I hate wearing liners and I hate pads with a burning passion!

So when I saw that Stride Everyday have these spiffy undies that can help with light leaks, I just jumped at the chance to try one! I chose the Seamless undies to try out. I loved the feel of them! They are very comfy. I did have one little tiny issue with them though. If you have a bit "extra" in the tummy area these are not for you. They rolled a little bit, but to be honest I bet if I had chosen a different style it wouldn't have done that and the comfort level completely overshadowed that. The crotch area of the undies are a little bit thick, but it isn't too bad or really noticeable when you are wearing them. I wore them for a full day and LOVED them!

STRIDE Everyday and Wendy Spencer:


WENDY’S STORY
One thing to know about me – I love a good challenge! When a friend dared me to run a marathon, I thought, “Sure – why not?” So I ran that marathon, and then did another, and then another. I continued running through my pregnancy, enjoying the opportunity to stay active. But after the birth of my son, like many other women out there, I was shocked to realize I had stress incontinence. The “embarrassing” problem of always worrying about what might happen if you laugh too hard, or sneeze unexpectedly. So I looked for a solution to the issue, but was disappointed that there were really no good options out there. Sure, you could use pantyliners, but they’re pretty uncomfortable and are definitely not an environmentally friendly option. There was no way I was going to use pantyliners every day! I wanted something functional, that would still allow me to feel sexy. And so the STRIDE solution was born. We’ve created sexy, practical, and panties that help women deal with the issue of light leaks – without anything being disposable. So let’s take light leaks out of the closet and toss the embarrassment to the curb. After all, this happens to 1 in 3 women from various ages and ethnicities!! I always questioned why feminine products were disposable...how is that a good thing? The more women I talk to about coughing, jumping, laughing, sneezing, everyone has a story and everyone has a “leak”, so why are we keeping this issue a secret? Women have been told to hide this forever, but I think it’s time to talk about it and embrace that part of being a woman. Let’s shake up this category, let’s laugh about being a woman and all the little issues we deal with on a daily basis. Let’s embrace being part of a woman and celebrate our stories So, the search began. Wendy and her team worked with a strong R&D partner to design the patented fabric technology and permanently built it into the panty’s gusset. The patented technology is revolutionary in its super-absorbent ability to wick moisture from the top layer, absorb and deodorize…so you and your clothes stay dry.

STRIDE Everyday has been featured in Shape Magazine too! Check it Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!