Friday, December 11, 2009

2010 Challenges!!!!

Wheel of Time Series (I'm going to attempt this one. I'm not sure I can stick to the discussions but I will try to read the whole series in a year!) Click the button below to visit the Challenge page.

January
Book #1: The Eye of the World
February
Book #2: The Great Hunt
March
Book #3: The Dragon Reborn
April
Book #4: The Shadow Rising
May
Book #5: The Fires of Heaven
June
Book #6: Lord of Chaos
July
Book #7: A Crown of Swords
August
Book #8: The Path of Daggers
September
Book #9: Winter's Heart
October
Book #10: Crossroads of Twilight
November
Book #11: Knife of Dreams
December
Book #12: The Gathering Storm



Sword of Truth Series: I have read this series but I'd like to read it again. I'm a big fan of the TV show and thought this was a fun challenge to enter. Again, click the button below to go to the challenge page.

The Books (in order):
Wizard's First Rule
Stone of Tears
Blood of the Fold
Temple of the Winds
Soul of the Fire
Faith of the Fallen
The Pillars of Creation
Naked Empire
Chainfire
Phantom

Confessor



Lord of the Rings: I cannot believe that I have never read these books! So when I saw the challenge I just had to join up!




Personal Chunksters Challenge: These are HUGE books! I'm planning on reading these next year!

  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Mists of Avalon
  • Les Miserables
  • The Chronicles of Narnia
  • Anna Karenina



100 Books in 2010: I almost succeeded with this challenge this year, so hopefully I will make it next year!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge. I am so glad you have decided to join us in the fun. 2010 is going to be a great year in reading. I can just feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started late this year..yeah that's the reason..I'm going to work it in 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!