Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bout of Books: Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 6.0 team

Goals:
  • I am going to plan to finish up 2-3 books independent of my read-a-long selections.
  • Catch up on my read-a-longs
  • Write posts for the books I finish.

My reading selections (not mandatory and will most likely change)
  • Fonduing Fathers
  • The Woman in White
  • The President's Secret
  • Sydney West
  • The Woman From Paris
  • Warm Bodies (Ebook)
  • Favorite and Edgwood by Karen McQuestion
 I will start a post each day charting my progress. Chances are I'll start reading right after my son gets on the bus. I've been doing super well at keeping my blog fresh and having something new at least every other day, so this is going to help me keep that trend up! :)


3 comments:

Thanks for visiting!