Thursday, January 3, 2013

Read-a-thon: The Classics Club

Woot! I am making 2013 the year to expand my literary horizons, and reading classics is on the VERY TIP TOP of my list! I just found this read-a-thon happening this weekend! It's a 24 hour RAT, and chances are I'm not gonna make the whole things, but I will do my very bestest!

So stay tuned. My selections will be my read-a-longs. I'm assuming since this is being held by the Classics Club (click the button up at the top) then classics should be my picks.

  • Les Mis
  • Persuasion
  • The Woman In White
  • Mrs. Dalloway
I am not even tryin' to say I'll read ALL of these. I'm thinking 50-100 pages of each will suit me just fine! 

1 comment:

  1. I also made a goal to read some classics in 2013 :) The RAT sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!