Sunday, January 27, 2013

Read-a-thon: A Winter's Respite..Last Day and Wrap Up



Well children, it's been real I've read a crapton and am now officially (thank you daynight!) at 5 books ahead of schedule! 2013 is starting off to be pretty read-tastic! Yes ma'am (and sirs..) I am happy with my progress for this 'thon. I'm not expecting to squeeze in another one, but the day is still young so who knows.

So far the books I've read since starting AWR are:
  • The City of Earthly Desire
  • Wicked Wives
  • Unholy Testament: The Beginning
  • Daynight
Today I have my bookmark in:

One Grave at a Time ...which I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to finish by the time this 'thon is over, but I'm super serial satisfied with what I've read so far! :)




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Very cool to be ahead of schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ole Orson...clapping away! Well done, girl! Now let me rub your head (virtually) so I can pick up some of your mojo. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I working on drawing the winners for the giveaway. Please let me know if you would like the free ebook copy of John David's short story (info on the read-a-thon prize page). This is separate from the other prizes. He's giving away a free copy to all participants. Email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!